Successful women understand the benefit of being highly proficient, they base their decisions upon a distinctive quality of action and they strive for significance in addition to success.
Truly successful women have an enhanced level of knowledge and possess a unique quality of thinking and emotion that guides their actions and gets them to a higher level. How do they do it? They feed their minds with the best quality tools, strategies, information and inspiration available.
Most of all, they are hungry. They never stop. They consistently focus on expanding their knowledge and maintaining momentum. And with that kind of drive, they will always EMERGE above and beyond the rest and they will always succeed!
I refer to these ladies as “EMERGING WOMEN” and you can be among this group!
The EMERGING WOMEN® Mentoring & Mastermind Program teaches women who to increase their Competence, Credibility and Confidence and provides them with the repertoire of actions that lead to success.
Do you believe that you have what it takes to…
- Serve in C-Suite position or manage a department of a major corporation?
- Serve as the President or a Board Member for a prominent association, corporation or political action group?
- Be considered a Thought Leader, Guru or Innovator in your chosen Field or Industry?
- Create Products, Services or a Brand that will attract millions of consumers ?
- Earn an annual salary of $300,000 or more?
If you believe that you are destined to do any of the above and more, then let me show you how to set yourself apart from the rest. Allow me to be your Executive Coach and Mentor through the EMERGING WOMEN® Mentoring & Mastermind Program and I’ll help you increase your proficiency and effectiveness so that you can rise to the level at which you were called to be.
This is a Small Group Program for which I only accept 25 women per session. The upcoming 2012 Program Sessions are listed below:
- April 2, 2012 (Closed/Session Ended)
- September 27, 2012 (Registration Opens on August 27, 2012)
If you would like to find out how you can be a part of our next session, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Emerging Women”!